Sunday, August 24, 2008

ARMED FORCES TRIBUTE..... KIDS, KARATE AND KOPTERS!



Aint nothin cooler than a Black Hawk --- unless your on the business end of a hellfire missle. I would post the video of this thing taking off, but my IT department (me) doesnt know how to do it.







Here's Rebecca Pepin and Lt. General Metz on a Goal Board I drew up for the Armed Forces Tribte (AFT).










Wide shot of the goal board featuring Pepin, Metz and local radio personality Jan Caddell.











Occasionally you get a great couple like these guys to come along cut loose on the caricatures with their reluctant consent. I have to throw in that the girl, Jan, gave me plastic surgeon liberties on certain areas of the pic!!









Best buds from Georgia!













The next Karate Kid, Jacob... he is a black belt in Tai Kwon Do! Needless to say, I was careful not to upset him!
















Kaylie and Allie (the pup). Luckily I got this one done before Allie got jacked up on Dr. Pepper!

SUE!... I mean Kellie! Sorry, inside joke!

















This guy is gonna grow up and play for the Carolina Panthers, and then I'll finally get my box seats if he isn't too mad about the pic I made for him! Thanks Gabriel (Great football name too!)














This is Gabriels sister, Sloan........gals with guns are always fun to draw!













Lt. General Metz with a Patton-esque pose (that flag was huge!-- look at the girl standing down beside it)
















This cute lil' gal was sporting a dress her grandma had made her. I was asked to make sure to include it, but right in the middle of the drawing her love of turtles came up and with my limited short term memory a slapped the turtoise in there before I remembered grannies dress.....Ooops!













Rebecca Pepin from News Channel 5, author of the book "Faces of Freedom", and not-so-proud owner of that jacked up piece of art I gave her! She thanked me for it later, out of pity maybe?











These little cutie pies belong to Travis and Mandy Lovell! Thanks Aubre and Maleah!!

























It's all about the hair! Thanks, Josh! Don't ever cut it, my man.

No comments: